Company Language Support
U.S. English has been actively supporting international companies outside the U.S. with expert business English services for over 25 years.
Supporting your goals is more than teaching English.
This is one reason the Memphis Chamber of Commerce
has invited U.S. English to help develop strategic
leadership input for their Small Business Think Tank.
We offer a well-rounded approach tailored to your
- Company-specific business English needs analysis,
testing, placement and training
- Customized on-site or remote group and individual business English training
- Language support for interaction and inclusion of international locally based staff
- Remote or on-site interview support for job specific pre-employment English skills evaluation
- Job related English skills assessment & needs analysis
- PR, presentations, sales, marketing, international travel, media, conferences, trade fairs & shows
- Specific job-related in-company program design & training
We understand the need to recruit the best talent for your business success. Sometimes that means you need to hire an international candidate who may need English training.
U.S. English wants to be your partner and help you
support new team members from other countries and to assist our international friends with positive business language assistance.